twitter
rss

Nice piece

On 1/17/12, mitikellym@yahoo.com <mitikellym@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
> Sent from my android device,Samsung Galaxy S II.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: MitiM@zra.org.zm
> To: mitikellym@yahoo.com
> Sent: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 12:55
> Subject: LAUGH FOR THE DAY
>
>
>
>
> An old man lived alone in Kasama. He wanted to spade his maize garden, but
> it was very hard work. His only son, Bwalya, who used to help him, was in
> prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and mentioned his predicament.
>
> Dear Bwalya:
> I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my
> maize garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden
> plot. If you... were here, all my troubles would be over. I know you would
> dig the plot for me.
> Love, Dad
>
> A few days later he received a letter from his son.
>
> Dear Dad:
> "For HEAVEN'S SAKE, Dad, don't dig up the garden! That's where I buried the
> GUNS!"
> Love, Bwalya
>
> At 4 A.M. the next morning, a dozen Zambia police officers showed up and dug
> up the entire area without finding any guns. They apologized to the old man
> and left.
> That same day the old man received another letter from his son.
>
> Dear Dad:
> Go ahead and plant the maize now. It's the best I could do under the
> circumstances.
> Love, Bwalya.
>

--
Sent from my mobile device

0 comments:

Post a Comment