twitter
rss

Noted. Take care next time.

 

From: cbu-business-class-1994@googlegroups.com [mailto:cbu-business-class-1994@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Wilfred Chembeya
Sent: 30 January 2012 11:47
To: cbu-business-class-1994@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cbu-1994-class] FAKE EMAIL CIRCULATING

 

Team,

 

It has been brought to my attention that there is an email circulating purpoting that I travelled to spain and I am stranded. Take note that it is fake. Someone so stubborn hacked into my private email and after five minutes Dennis Mulenga called me and  I intervened BUT he went back again and that is how you may have received two emails.

 

Looks like someone  from an internet cafe in SA. I use the email for private issues and i went to scan something and asked them to send it to my email. They may have developed appetite from there.

 

For lessons learnt and sharing, ensure that you do not do the following;

 

1. Never give out your email address unless you know the person very well

2. Never link your bank account and credit card details to unsecured mail

3. Change your password weekly

Wilfred Chembeya

TLIMSISNW

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment