twitter
rss

If you can imagine the scene you will laugh your head off!! (Stress Reliever)
 
Tommy was playing in the house with his balloon.  Throwing it this way and that, punching it up in the air, bouncing it off the walls until the balloon floated into the bathroom and into the toi*let bowl. Tommy looked at this, pulled a face of disgust and left the balloon where it landed.
 
A little while later his father entered the bathroom and promptly, without looking, sat down, with his magazine to do his "business". On standing he looked with horror at the toilet bowl!!! The excrement had totally covered the balloon and  the picture was of an immense and absurd gigantic mountain of $hit.
 
Not wanting to believe what had just happened he quickly phoned his friend who was a doctor.
 
"Gerald, I had a $hit that just filled up the whole toi*let. I've never seen so much $hit in one $hitting. It's almost overflowing. I must have a very serious problem."
 
"Heck John you are most probably exaggerating!"
 
"What exaggeration. I am looking at all that $hit now. It's absurd. I must be very ill".
 
"OK. I'm on my way home but I'll pop in as it's on my way."
 
The doctor arrived and went directly to the toi*let where his friend was standing at the door waiting, with an embarrased face.
 
"Hello John, where's this business that you ...... What is this????? For heaven's sake what have you eaten?"
 
"Didn't I tell you?  Now you believe me hey?"
 
"This is un-be-lie-va-ble!!!!"
 
"So you think I have a serious problem?"
 
"Well to start with I am going to take a sample"
 
Gerald, the doctor proceeded to take a small sterilized bottle out of his medical bag and when he pricked the "cake" to take his specimen
 
..........POW!!!!!!!!!  The balloon popped and $hit went flying to every crevice within the four walls of the bathroom!!!!!!!
 
Absolute silence follows the eruption.
 
Both men encased in $hit look at each other and the doctor shouts.. "Son of a bi*ch! I thought I had seen it all in this life, but exploding $hit.......... never!!!!!!!

"... to be is to do & to do is to be ..."
Descartes(1596-1650) & Voltaire(1694-1778)


0 comments:

Post a Comment