twitter
rss

Hi Phillip, the number is distorted. Include it in the body sms

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!


From: alinani lombe <alinani.lombe2008@gmail.com>
Sender: cbu-business-class-1994@googlegroups.com
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 10:30:01 +0200
To: <cbu-business-class-1994@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: cbu-business-class-1994@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [cbu-1994-class] PROPERTY AND LAND FOR SALE

wilfred,

What are the prices?

Phillip

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 7:02 PM, Wilsy <wilfredchembeya@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
Team,
 
I am offloading the following properties and pieces of land
 
1. 2x5acres pieces of land in Lusaka west both which have a river frontage along chunga river - on title and in my name at market price. Idea for fish farming and retirement home. Block buying could be considered for smaller pieces i.e. where friends choose to share.
2. 3x1 acres pieces of land in a very high profile neighbourhood in New Kasama - neighbours include the current VP, HH, UNIP Vice President, PF Vice president, former ZCCM CEO etc. Very developed and varying options including chicken run, fish pond, drip irrigation, overhead irrigation, cottage, zesco power and possibility of sharing borehole with my sons' land - on title and in my name - market price. Ideal for up market property investment and/or quiet life.
3. Huge tracts of land in Chongwe with natural waterfalls in my name and in my neighboughood - title in process. Price negotiable. Idea for tourism development. Preferably those with a passion for investing in tourism.
 
Interested parties should contact me directly on email or +27721135436 or Big Jim Kauseni for viewing on 0966786695.
 
I will be in Zed briefly week begining 7th August.
 
Chembeya
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment