twitter
rss

 
Hamusankwa drives into a service station on great North road [Impala service station] in his battered skyline, clad in shorts, North star, potato cut and? I love NY? Cap. He hands the attendant the keys complete with a beautiful Tupac key ring.

Hamusankwa: "Kozuzya super" (fill it up with Super!)

Attendant: "How much?"

Hamusankwa: "ndaamba kuti kozuzya!" - (I said fill it up!)

Attendant: "I only speak English!"

Hamusankwa: "No problem. Good day to you Sir. I currently feel a profound desire to replenish the propellant of my motorized vehicle. Therefore, I cordially request you to transfer, from your subterranean reservoir, a sufficient quantity of the combustible fluid of the highest octane rating to fill the appropriate receptacle of the said means of perambulation to the brim."

Attendant: "eh?"

Hamusankwa: "Do you have a problem Sir? I thought you said you spoke only English?"

Attendant: "English? That is not English!"

Hamusankwa: "My dear Sir, are you veritably attempting to insinuate that you do not even recognize the language, which you allege to be your singular means of Communication? "

Attendant: "Eh?" Shumfwile Mwandi!!!!!! !!
 
 
 
 
 
| 1
.
.
Description: Description: Image removed by sender.
__,_._,___
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment